Ubiquiti UniFi 802.11ac LITE Indoor
Ubiquiti's lite indoor WiFi access point supports 802.11ac and speeds of up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz radio band and up to 300Mbps in the 2.4GHz radio band. The UAP-AC-LITE offers simultaneous dual-band operation with 2x2 MiMO technology for each band. It has a range of up to 122m (400ft) and one Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Dual-Radio Performance, Gigabit Speeds
The UniFi AC Lite AP delivers 5x the performance of the first-generation UniFi AP while still maintaining Ubiquiti’s disruptive pricing strategy.
Sleek, Ultra-Compact Design
The UniFi AC Lite AP features a cleaner design in a reduced footprint – half the size compared to the standard UniFi AP.
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
The UniFi Controller v4 software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller. Remotely access the UniFi Controller to upgrade deployed UniFi APs while in the field.
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
• Antennas: (2) Dual-Band Antennas, 3 dBi Each
• Max TX Power: 2.4GHz: 20 dBm - 5GHz: 20 dBm
• Buttons: Reset
• Wifi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (24V), (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
• Maximum Power Consumption: 6.5W
• BSSID: Up to Four Per Radio
• Power Save: Supported
• Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
• Mounting: Wall and Ceiling
• Operating Temperature: -10 to 70°C (14 to 158°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
Advanced Traffic Management
• VLAN: 802.1Q
• Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
• Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
• WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort and Background