- D-Link EasySmart Switch DGS-1100-08P
- 8 x 10/100/1000 (PoE)
PoE Support (DGS-1100-08P, -10MP, -24P and -26MP only)
The DGS-1100-08P / -10MP / -24P / -26MP models deliver Power over Ethernet capabilities, simplifying deployments with IP cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points (APs), and other standards-compliant powered devices. The DGS-1100-08P complies with the 802.3af PoE standard (up to 15.4W supported on all 8 ports). The DGS-1100-10MP, -24P and -26MP comply with the 802.3at PoE+ standard, supporting up to 30W on each PoE port. Using the management interface, an administrator can control various PoE functions, such as remotely rebooting cameras or access points, from anywhere on the network, including over the Internet.
- Call recording solution for IP Telepones ( Unlimited User License )Special Price QAR-2,999.00 was QAR-4,400.00
- Call recording solution for IP Telepones ( 10 User License )Special Price QAR-1,899.00 was QAR-2,560.00
- Call recording solution for IP Telepones ( 5 User License )Special Price QAR-980.00 was QAR-1,450.00
- Microsoft Windows server CAL 2016 SNGL OLP NL UsrCAL-QAR-135.00
For most businesses today, e-mail is the mission-critical communications tool that allows their people to produce the best results. This greater reliance on e-mail has increased the number of messages sent and received, the variety of work getting done, and even the speed of business itself. Amid this change, employee expectations have also evolved. Today, employees look for rich, efficient access - to e-mail, calendars, attachments, contacts, and more - no matter where they are or what type of device they are using.
For IT professionals, delivering a messaging system that addresses these needs must be balanced against other requirements such as security and cost. Enterprise security requirements have become more complex as the demand and use for e-mail has increased. Today, IT departments must contend with e-mail security threats that are wide ranging: continually evolving spam and viruses, noncompliance risks, the vulnerability of e-mail to interception and tampering, in addition to the potential harmful effects of natural and man-made disasters.
While security is clearly a priority, IT is ever cognizant of the need to manage cost. Time, money, and resource constraints are a fact of life as IT is made accountable to do more with less. As a result, IT professionals look for a messaging system that addresses both enterprise and employee needs while also being cost-effective to deploy and manage.Learn More
- Microsoft SQLCAL 2016 SNGL OLP NL UsrCALQAR-698.00Microsoft SQLCAL 2016 Sngl OLP 1License NoLevel UsrCAL
Specifications are provided by the manufacturer. Refer to the manufacturer for additional explanations.
Basic Brand Name: Microsoft Edition: User CAL End User Type: Corporate Language1111 Supported: Single Language Language: Single Language Licence Pricing: Volume Licence Quantity: 1 User CAL Licence Type: Licence License Type: License Offering: Open Business Operating System Supported: Windows Platform Supported: PC Price Level: Z Product Line: SQL CAL Product Type: Software Licensing Version: 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server std 2012 R2 OEMQAR-2,550.00
- Windows Server Standard 2012 R2 2CPU/2VM - Base License - OEM
- Operating Systems Supported
- System Requirements
- Processor: 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
RAM: minimum 512 MB RAM
Disk Space Required: minimum 32 GB
Gigabit (10/100/1000baseT) Ethernet adapter
DVD drive (if you intend to install the operating system from DVD media)