Snom PA1 Public Announcement System
Snom PA1 IP Paging Unit Features
- SIP communication + Multicast
- Central configuration and maintenance
- Web interface menu
- Remote volume configuration 4 Watt power amplifier, class D (loudspeaker not included)
- Key for announcement of IP address and for resetting
- 2 LED status indicators For maintenance purposes: two 3.5 mm jacks for headphone connection
- 4 freely programmable output pins, configuration via web interface
- Robust housing for wall-mount
- Voltage feed via network (PoE): IEEE 802.3af, class 3
Snom PA1 IP Paging Unit
An announcement via snom PA1 is effected simply by initiating a call from a snom telephone with its handset, headset, or via handsfree mode. An efficient 4 Watt amplifier provides sufficient coverage for the entire room or floor space.
Several snom PA1 units can be connected to each other via the built-in switch and can be connected with any available loudspeaker on the market, thus enabling customers a great cost-saving contribution with already installed components. The individual network cables can be up to 100 meters long. The snom PA1 can be optionally installed on walls or ceilings.
Aside of the leading SIP protocol, the snom PA1 can also be addressed via Multicast, thus enabling one transmitter to simultaneously address many receivers. As with all other snom terminals, updates and configuration changes for the snom PA1 can be centrally effected over the server.
Use it for:
- Public announcement system for office floors, shopping malls, reception areas and waiting rooms
- Background music & advertising in supermarkets, airports, train and bus stations
- Church broadcasts
- Remote learning programs / webinars