- Cisco Aironet 1702i Controller-based
If you operate a small or medium-sized enterprise network, deploy the Cisco Aironet 1700 Access Point for 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology at an attractive price. The Aironet 1700 Series meets the growing requirements of wireless networks by delivering better performance than 802.11n and providing key RF management features for improved wireless experiences. The 1700 series supports a theoretical connection rate of up to 867 Mbps.
- BT40 USB dongle for Bluetooth headsets
The Bluetooth USB dongle adds Bluetooth headset connectivity to your IP Phone with a wide variety of Bluetooth Headsets, allowing you to receive calls when you are in the office. Compatible with Bluetooth specification V4.0, back compatible with Bluetooth 1.1, 1.2, 2.0 and 3.0 for wide-ranging use.
BT40 Adds bluetooth headset connectivity to your IP phone Supported on the Yealink SIP-T46GN, SIP-T48GN phones Wideband audio support Answer/Terminate calls through wireless headset 10m RangeLearn More
- Jabra Motion UC Bluetooth headset
Jabra Motion Bluetooth UC headset #6630-900-305 , optimized for Microsoft Lync and Office Communicator is second to none in terms of innovative features and future proof technology. When used with your UC softphone client you get full integration, including automatic updating of your UC presence status when on a smartphone call. The headset’s Busylight indicator also ensures that you avoid interruptions. Also use with Smartphone, Mobile or tablet such as iPad or Tab.
Designed for maximum convenience and providing superior wearing comfort, it helps simplify your busy lifestyle. It is the only headset you'll ever need.Learn More
- Polycom VVX D60 Wireless Handset
Polycom VVX D60 Handset Highlights
- 5 lines per handset (Up to 4 simultaneous calls)
- 10 hours talk time, 100 hours standby
- DECT 1.92GHz1.93GHz (US)
- Full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression
- Support for HDVoice (G.722)
- Range of up to 165ft indoor / 980ft outdoor
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Polycom VVX D60 Handset comes with:
- VVX D60 wireless handset
- Wireless handset 2.5mm to 3.5mm headset adapter
- Quick-start giude
- Universal Power adapter
- Portable Handheld Radio
- Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-IW- UniFi AP ac In-WallManufacturer: Ubiquiti Networks MFG Part #: UAP-AC-IW-US MSRP: $99.00 (Login for Special Pricing) Financing Options: Please Click Here Streakwave SKU #: UAP-AC-IW-USA Weight: 1.50LB Availability: 136 Category: Ubiquiti UniFi WiFi Access Points Spec Sheet: UAP-AC-IW-USA Specification Sheet UAP-AC-IW-USA Learn More
- Ubiquiti UniFi Cloud Key Hybrid Cloud Device Management with UniFi Controller SoftwareQAR-577.00
The UniFi Cloud Key from Ubiquiti Networks combines local network security with convenient remote access. It runs a local instance of the UniFi Controller software, and features single sign-on for remote, secure access to all of your UniFi devices from anywhere in the world. The UniFi Cloud Key is fully capable of configuring and managing dozens of UniFi devices, and serves as an ultra-low energy solution, replacing a dedicated server or computer. With plug-and-play installation, simply connect the Cloud Key to a UniFi Switch and remotely access it through any computer connected to the internetLearn More
- Ubiquiti UniFi 802.11ac LITE IndoorQAR-599.00
Ubiquiti's lite indoor WiFi access point supports 802.11ac and speeds of up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz radio band and up to 300Mbps in the 2.4GHz radio band. The UAP-AC-LITE offers simultaneous dual-band operation with 2x2 MiMO technology for each band. It has a range of up to 122m (400ft) and one Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Dual-Radio Performance, Gigabit Speeds
The UniFi AC Lite AP delivers 5x the performance of the first-generation UniFi AP while still maintaining Ubiquiti’s disruptive pricing strategy.
Sleek, Ultra-Compact Design
The UniFi AC Lite AP features a cleaner design in a reduced footprint – half the size compared to the standard UniFi AP.
- Cisco Wireless IP Phone 8821
IEEE 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
Auto (preference to 5 GHz)
2.4 GHz only
5 GHz only
IEEE 802.11e and Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
Traffic Specification (TSPEC)
Traffic Classification (TCLAS)
Enhanced Distributed Channel Access (EDCA)
QoS Basic Service Set (QBSS)
2.4-in. (6-cm) color display with 240 x 320 pixel resolution
13 hours of voice calling; up to 240 hours standby
Rechargeable Lithium ion 4.35V, 2060mAh smart battery
Phone: 100 to 240 VAC, ~0.2A, and 50 to 60 Hz